Got a media enquiry?
Contact the Communications & Marketing Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9427 3153.
Do you want an image?
If photos and images are required from the Collection and are to be used by the media please contact the Communication and Marketing Manager at email@example.com. Reasonable requests for several images may be supplied to Media for publication free of charge however standard fees will apply if requests are excessive or substantial in nature. All images must be attributed to the State Library of WA.
Ministerial Media Releases and Enquiries
If you have a question for the Minister for Culture and the Arts please contact the Minister's Office on +61 8 6552 5400
Visit the Minister for Culture and the Arts' website for Ministerial media statements. This includes a historic record of all archived Ministerial media releases.
Filming in the State Library
Permission for free-to-air broadcast media to film in the Public Access areas of the State Library maybe granted subject to information being received by the Communications & Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9427 3153. This can include filming of exhibitions and displays, collection materials and interviews.
Please provide the following information when making an enquiry:
- Proposed date(s) and time for filming. Hours of filming are to be within the normal opening hours of the State Library.
- Names and role of all crew members attending.
- Equipment that will be used
- Preferred filming location within the Library.
- Collection Materials, if required, to be listed.
- Name of the media outlet represented.
- Name of the Program for which filming is being done
- Acknowledgment that the State Library of WA will receive attribution in the titles of the program.
Please note that any special requests for access to the Library for filming or setup outside of its opening hours may incur costs to cover security, lighting and airconditioning and approval will be subject to availability of resources to administrate.