Francis Street and the James Street Mall, Northbridge, WA 6003 Australia (In the Alexander Library Building and part of the Perth Cultural Centre. Situated in Northbridge between Francis Street and the James Street Mall.)
Map of the Library
Closest accessible parking
Perth Cultural Centre entrance:
- Barrier free with a tactile path leading from the Perth Train Station concourse level to the front door.
Francis Street entrance:
- Steps and a ramp approximately 15 metres long with a change of direction. Ramp slope has a gradient of 1:12. Bench style seating is available outside the door.
Perth Cultural Centre door:
- One automatic sliding door leads to an airlock with two smaller automatic sliding doors leading into the foyer of the Library. The Southern door is wider.
Francis Street door:
- One automatic sliding door leads to an airlock with a further automatic sliding door leading into the Theatre foyer.
- This entrance is easier to navigate for larger wheelchairs.