What is eConnect?
eConnect is a service on the Level 3 where people are supported to build their digital literacy skills and find information and services online.
- Digital literacy: the ability to find, use and share information in a digital world
- Digital inclusion: ensuring that individuals have access to, and the skills to use, technology to be able to participate in today’s growing information society.
Clients are welcome to use the computer provided or bring their own device.
Opening hours and contact
The service operates on a drop-in basis:
Monday to Friday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Email us at email@example.com
What we can help with:
- Accessing and navigating government and business websites
- Online job searches
- Uploading and downloading forms
- Setting up and using email and other online services
- Using web browsers effectively
- Becoming familiar with a digital device
- Finding trustworthy information online
- Using the State Library's eResources
What we cannot help with:
It is outside the scope of eConnect to do the following:
- Complete or fill in forms on behalf of clients
- Transcribe information on behalf of clients
- Write, type, or edit documents and emails
- Provide advice on personal, professional, financial, immigration related, or family issues of any kind
Digital literacy eResources
Many public libraries run programs to help people build their digital literacy. Find your closest public library here