ACROD Bay, Francis Street, Perth
On the south side of Francis Street, outside the Alexander Library Building (State Library of WA), Perth, WA 6000 Australia
- One bay, level surface, painted bitumen, parallel parking accessible.
- Bay is 2.3 meters wide and 9 meters long and will fit a minibus or van.
- The bay is level with the pavement and has a small, sloped curb on the street side
- Unobstructed overhead
- Easily identifiable with elevated signage
- Pedestrian access
- Level with the footpath
- Ramp access to Perth Cultural Centre from Francis Street