Skip to Content

Student Teachers

Some records, such as student records of examinations and registers of graduates, are held for Claremont Teachers College (see AU WA A251) and Mount Lawley Teachers College (see AU WA A377). Also see the State Records Office Catalogue searching by the name of the College for details.