Cockatoo Island School 1953
- AU WA S4087 Record of service registers - teaching staff provides a great deal of information regarding teachers (see also headings Education Department and Student Teachers). Useful records are as follows:
- AU WA S4087 cons1036 1-12,16: Education Department. Records of Service - Teaching Staff 1892-1915
Details include date of birth, marital status, number of children, religion and record of service.
- AU WA S4091 cons1036 13: Education Department. Commencement Books - Teaching Staff
- AU WA S4092 cons1036 14,15: Education Department. Resignation Registers - Teaching and Non-teaching Staff 1940-1946, 1951-1954
- AU WA S4088 cons1036 17: Education Department. Record of Service - Non-teaching Staff 1894-1935
- AU WA S4090 cons1036 18: Education Department. Register of staff arranged by school A-L (M-Z missing) 1952-1954
- AU WA S4089 cons1036 19: Education Department. Index to Staff Records of Service
- AU WA S132 cons3512 1-61: Education Department. Teachers' Record of Service Cards 1906-1970
Details include name, date of birth, employment history. In alphabetical order. Individual teacher's cards have been entered to the State Records Office Catalogue and can be found using a catalogue search by the name of a teacher.
- AU WA S132 cons3549/1-83: Education Department. Teachers' Record of Service Cards 1906-1970
Details include name, date of birth, employment history. Alphabetical order