- AU WA S1874 cons5393 1-3: Albany Clerk of Courts – Children’s Court. Evidence Books 1929-1957, 1960-1963
Details include name of defendant and plaintiff, date case heard, name of magistrate and evidence heard.
- AU WA S1875 cons5394/1-12: Albany Clerk of Courts – Children’s Court. Charge Sheets 1947-1970
Details include name, nature of charge, plea, result.
- AU WA S1922 cons5420: Nyandi Training Centre. Files 1970-1992
Files for teenage girls contain background information and family details, educational history, incidents involving the client at Nyandi.
- AU WA S1924 cons5422: Nyandi Training Centre. Files for teenage boys at Nyandi 1987-1992
- AU WA S1933 cons5425 1: Nyandi Training Centre. Admission Cards 1970-1992
The cards show name, age, date of birth, height, weight, build, hair and eye colour, complexion, distinguishing marks, places most likely to be if absconded, and family details. Sometimes the date of admission is shown and sometimes a photograph is attached.
- AU WA S1933 cons5430: Nyandi Training Centre. Admission cards
This is an earlier card sequence beginning in the 1960's prior to the establishment of Nyandi and continuing to the 1970's. It includes case histories while in care.
- AU WA S2045 cons5432 1-2: Nyandi Training Centre. Registers of Admissions and Discharges 1971 - 1987
Details include name, parents' names, dates of admission and discharge, religion, how disposed of (which house assigned to) and remarks (contacts addresses for parents, etc.).
Please note that all Nyandi records are restricted for 75 years and permission to view must be obtained from the Department of Justice. Nyandi closed in 1992.