- AU WA S4016 cons969 Boxes 1-6: Health Department. Nurse interview cards 1943-1945
Divided in to three sequences: Assistant Nurses, Trained Nurses and Trained Nurses Available and each sequence is arranged alphabetically by surname. Cards provide name, occupation, address, date of birth, age, marital status, health, height, weight, date of registration, remarks and results of interview for positions, absences, holidays, poor service etc.
- AU WA S4032 cons2770 1-15: Government School of Nursing. Registers of student nurses 1949-1974
Information varies but can include name, date of birth, religion, date of entry into nursing school, prior education, previous experience, next of kin, fathers occupation, marital status, address, comments, exam results.
- AU WA S4033 cons2771 1: Government School of Nursing. Alphabetical index to above registers 1951-1974
- AU WA S4034 cons2772 2: Government School of Nursing. Record of exam results for student nurses
- AU WA S4035 cons2773 1: Government School of Nursing. Register of certificates issued to general trained nurses 1944-1975 at Government Hospitals
Also see heading Nurses in Private Archives.