Terms and Conditions
All users of Studio 001 at the State Library of Western Australia (SLWA) must agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- SLWA requests a description of the nature of the work or project being undertaken and how they anticipate using and sharing the Library’s resources to stimulate research, creativity or curiosity, during a user’s registration period. This information may be used for promotional purposes.
- Users agree to participate in or present workshops or information sessions for community members and/or Library staff or partner organisations during their registration period as part of advertised official SLWA programs or events. This will include a suggestion for their session topic and proposed delivery date.
- Acknowledge and comply with the Library Use Policy while using Studio 001.
- Use of the workspace is available at the discretion of SLWA within opening hours.
- The workspace cannot be used for programs or functions where participants are required to pay to attend.
- Workspaces are allocated on an individual basis and registration is not transferable.
- Key to Studio 001 must be signed in and out by the registered user each day.
- SLWA accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of personal items.
- SLWA accepts no responsibility for deletion or alteration of data, files or intellectual property that is stored on SLWA devices.
- Facilities are to be used in a responsible manner, taking into consideration the laws on copyright, privacy, harassment and libel. Users who fail to do so may have their registration cancelled.
- Users acknowledge that due to the shared nature of the workspace, sensitive information may sometimes be overheard, and you agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others in such circumstances.
- Before accessing Studio 001 all users will complete an induction with a Library staff member.
Last updated on: 26 September 2019