Join the Library - it's free. Find out more.
About Studio 001
Are you a budding researcher, working on a creative project, applying for a grant, developing a start-up business or getting another exciting project off the ground?
Studio 001 is a co-working space for knowledge seekers, creative thinkers and start-up enthusiasts from all fields to collaborate, experiment, design and engage with the community in an accessible Northbridge location. Tap into the State Library’s unique collections, online resources and services to stimulate your research, creativity and curiosity.
Individuals and groups are invited to apply. Use of the Studio is free for registered users for 3 month booking periods. Extensions may be offered at the Library’s discretion.
Studio 001 offers:
- 10 individual workspaces
- Exclusive Wi-fi network access
- Free access to Adobe Creative Cloud – 3 iMacs available
- Conference table
- Mobile 55” touch screen display (vertical and horizontal applications), white board and light table
- Lounge area with tea and coffee station
- Introduction to the State Library’s collections and services
- Discounts on State Library venue hire
The Studio is available to registered users during State Library opening hours:
- 9.00am-8.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 9.00am-5.30pm Friday
- 10.00am-5.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Closed on public holidays.
To register your interest in using Studio 001, please check out our Terms and Conditions and then complete the online request form. If you have any questions about the Studio or bookings, please email Studio001@slwa.wa.gov.au.