Terms and Conditions
- Clients are responsible for their obligations under the Copyright Act 1968 as amended by Section 189 in relation to the proposed use of the item, including but not limited to the obligation to respect the moral rights of the creator/s of the work. All requests for copying must fall within the Act.
- The Library Board of Western Australia accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright, or other intellectual property rights, arising from the use of copies supplied to a client by the State Library of Western Australia.
- Clients are required to acknowledge the State Library of Western Australia as the source of the item/s. See Acknowledgements Guidelines for more information.
- Where the use of items requires permission from the copyright owner, it is the responsibility of the client to obtain this permission and provide written evidence to the State Library of Western Australia.
- The State Library of Western Australia reserves the right to limit the total number of copies supplied at a given time and some items cannot be copied if they are likely to be damaged in the process. The final decision regarding the suitability of items to be copied is made by the State Library of Western Australia.
- The State Library of Western Australia reserves the right to adjust the total cost of an order. Clients will be notified of any changes to the total cost prior to processing of the order.
- Changes or cancellation of an order will not be accepted after payment has been received.
Last updated on: 26 November 2019