Join the library - it's free!
For reproduction of any works owned by the Library Board of Western Australia and held by the State Library of Western Australia there should be an acknowledgement together with an appropriate bibliographic citation.
- Minimum acknowledgement to accompany images:
State Library of Western Australia <image number>
- Full acknowledgement for reproduced works:
Sourced from the collections of the State Library of Western Australia and reproduced with the permission of the Library Board of Western Australia.
- Minimum acknowledgement for film and video footage:
State Library of Western Australia, reproduced with the permission of the Library Board of Western Australia.
- Special acknowledgements: If the item is from a special collection, the collection name as provided in the catalogue record should be added to the beginning of the above forms of acknowledgement.
- One copy of every work published in Western Australia is required to be deposited with the State Library of Western Australia under the Legal Deposit Act 2012.
- Where a work is published outside Western Australia, a complimentary copy of the publication should be sent to the State Library of Western Australia.
Deposit and complimentary copies should be sent to:
State Library of Western Australia
Perth Cultural Centre
25 Francis Street Perth WA 6000
Further information can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
for Margaret Allen Chief Executive Officer and State Librarian