Order copies from the State Library of Western Australia's collection
For further information please visit Order a Copy
To start your order, please click the box for your chosen format/s below.
Please note that high resolution images can apply to photographs, manuscripts, maps and newspaper articles etc. 'Journals' are photocopied items, such as articles in journals and manuscripts.
To order two copies of the same item, place in the same title again then add ‘another copy’ near the item number.
To order multiple items from the library catalogue, click the 'continue shopping' button below the cart to browse for your next item. Items will remain in your cart after you leave this page.
Please contact us if you require further assistance.
- Click the box of your chosen format. You can choose various formats in the same order.
- ‘Images’ are for items of high resolution 300ppi. This can apply to photographs, manuscripts, maps (150ppi) newspaper articles etc. ‘Journals’ marked on the order form are photocopied items, such as articles in journals and manuscripts.
- Supply the ‘Call’ Number and/or title of the item (Check the State Library of WA catalogue for this information)
- To order another item in the same format, click the ‘add’ box (e.g. ‘add Image’) and continue.
- To order two copies of the same item, place in the same title again then add-‘another copy’ near the item number.
- Click the ‘Add item/s to shopping cart’ tab to view your total items
- Check order in the Shopping Cart displayed. To remove the item click the ‘Remove’ tab then to add another item select ‘Update’ tab to add to the shopping cart.
- Click the ‘Checkout’ tab to complete the contact details and choice of delivery.
- Your order will be listed again on the ‘checkout page’ with the cost displayed. There is another opportunity to update your order, by clicking the ‘Update’ tab.
- Complete your contact details, choice of delivery and intended use of the item. Please note: If the item is intended for publication, information must be supplied in the drop down box before the ‘Send Order’ tab can be activated.
- It is essential to read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ link, then click the boxes on the orders page that this has been read. The ‘Send Order’ tab will not activate unless all * steps have been meet.
- A copy of your order will be sent to your email address. If this does not occur, please advise SLWA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy. You will be contacted with details for credit card payment when the order has been processed.
For more assistance please ring 08 9427 3111 or email email@example.com
Please see terms and conditions and copyright information on the State Library of Western Australia’s website. If you intend to reproduce objects in print or electronic form, please acknowledge the State Library of Western Australia as the source of the work, according to the Acknowledgement Guidelines.
Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders and gain permission for their use. If you believe you are the holder of an object’s copyright used without permission, please contact the State Library of Western Australia.