A staff member will reply to your request and confirm dates, time and details of your booking.
Your email address and phone number are required for correspondence.
1. All users of Studio 001 at the State Library of Western Australia (SLWA) must agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Acknowledge and comply with the Library Use Policy (PDF, 16KB) while using Studio 001.
3. Workspaces are allocated on an individual basis and registration is not transferable.
4. Key to Studio 001 must be signed in and out by the registered user each day.
5. SLWA accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of personal items.
6. SLWA accepts no responsibility for deletion or alteration of data, files or intellectual property that is stored on SLWA devices.
7. Facilities are to be used in a responsible manner, taking into consideration the laws on copyright, privacy, harassment and libel. Users who fail to do so may have their registration cancelled.
8. Non-registered users are welcome to visit Studio 001 for meeting purposes but only registered users are to utilise regular workspaces.
9. Users are expected to utilise Studio 001 on a regular basis during their registration period.
10. Users may terminate their registration at any time, but SLWA requests 2 days’ notice as a courtesy.
11. SLWA reserves the right to terminate a registration if the user does not comply with these Terms and Conditions. The user will be given one warning prior to registration being terminated.
12. SLWA requests a short description of the nature of the work or project being undertaken during a user’s registration period. This information may be used for promotional purposes.
13. Users agree to participate in or present workshops and community engagement activities during their registration period.