Membership - Join the Library
Membership provides you with access to the State Library of Western Australia’s collections and a variety of services.
You can use your membership card to:
- access a selection of e-resources from your computer or your portable device
- borrow loan items from the collection
- arrange inter-library loan or document delivery
- access the Get-It loan service
- reserve an onsite full internet service computer
- retrieve materials held in the Library stack(storage)
- print and photocopy onsite
How to Register
If you are a Western Australian resident you can register online or onsite. You will be required to provide identification.
How to Renew or Update Your Membership Card
Your card is valid for two years.
If you have lost your card, have changed your contact details or your card is due for renewal please telephone 9427 3111 or email email@example.com
Page last updated: Wednesday 18 May 2016