Feedback and Complaints
The State Library of Western Australia is constantly seeking to improve our services and we welcome clients' comments on ways we can do this. If you have any suggestions, feedback or complaints about our services please contact us through any of the following methods:
- Complete the online Feedback Form
- Complete a printed Feedback Form available at all of our service desks
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Write to us, addressing your letter to:
Chief Executive Officer and State Librarian
State Library of Western Australia
25 Francis Street
PERTH WA 6000:
What happens next?
We value your comments and if you leave your name and contact details, we will provide a personal response within the timeframes laid out in our Complaint Handling Policy.
Customer Service Charter
To see our full commitment to our customers, please view our Client Service Charter.
Your State Library needs you
The State Library of Western Australia will be running its annual client survey from 7 - 13 June 2016. This is your opportunity to provide your feedback on how well we are serving you and what we can do to improve services.
This year there are three options for completing the survey:
- As you log in to a computer booking, the survey will appear on screen. You can follow the prompts and complete the survey before you navigate away;
- One of our friendly volunteers will offer you a form or assist you to complete the survey on a mobile device; or
- Registered State Library borrowing members will be emailed a link to the survey.
The State Library of Western Australia is committed to the continuous improvement of its services and facilities, so we value your feedback in order to better serve you in the future. The survey should take 10 – 15 minutes to complete and all responses are kept strictly confidential.
Page last updated: Tuesday 10 May 2016