The Awards aim to support, develop and recognise excellence in writing in Western Australia.Find out more about Premier’s Book Awards Shortlist Announced
10am–2pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays | Ground Floor | FREEFind out more about Justice of the Peace in the Library
This exhibition considers the legacy of John Forrest’s 1874 trek. 7 May to 19 July 2019.Find out more about From Another View – Exhibition
- Growing the State's collections.
- Discover Western Australian stories.
- Access books, newspapers and articles online.
- Find your family’s story.
- Explore Aboriginal stories.
- The 2018 Premier’s Book Awards shortlist has been announced.
- Supporting parents in reading to children to build early literacy skills.
- How you can play an important role.
- How to view the Forrest diary
Join the Library
As a member you can borrow books and other items from our collection.